DuroBumps for the 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra (1st Gen) are designed to provide smooth, progressive dampening for your Tundra's front suspension, greatly reducing hard bottom-outs. Proudly made in the USA, DuroBumps are made with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, eliminating the typical “shell-shock” effect of OEM bump stops and providing much greater control and comfort.
The DuroBumps DBF17T is intended to replace the rear-mounted OEM bump stops on the front passenger and driver sides of the truck. The DBF17T will not limit wheel up-travel. It’s slightly taller than OEM bump stops, allowing it to compress under load to reduce impact just prior to the ultimate stop.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra
- Improved handling – Dual durometer (hardness) rubber allows DuroBumps to act as secondary coil springs that increase compression loads progressively in a smooth, predictable fashion. Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM mounting location with no modifications required, ensuring a secure fit.
- No loss of up-travel – DuroBumps will not reduce suspension/wheel travel. Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extend the service life of the other suspension components by reducing bottom-out
- DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks, ball joints, and control-arm bushings
- Reduced bump steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps greatly reduce the energy applied through the tie-rod ends and steering rack. This lessens the shock load and wear and tear on the inner and outer tie-rods, steering rack, and steering-rack bushings
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed to fit specific truck models: no “universal fit” spacers required and no loss of wheel/suspension up-travel
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact
- Solid mounting base – A 3/16″ steel base plate provides strong support for DuroBumps and helps ensure solid mounting. The base plate is powder-coated to help prevent corrosion
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA, using the highest quality raw materials
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps comes with JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker, ensuring a strong, secure fit
- (2) Two front DuroBumps
- (2) Two JIS 10.9 M10 1.25 mm x 35 mm flange bolts
- (1) Single-use medium thread locker
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: