Total Chaos Fabrication 3.5" boxed long travel kit for the 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra is constructed out of 4130 chromoly and is manufactured in the U.S.A
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||13" w/ 4WD||33" or 285||7"|
- 3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper and lower control arms bolt to factory mounting locations.
- Upper ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- TC's original tubular/plated lower control arms are designed with internal gussets and feature dual 2.5" shock capability.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to maximize tune ability and performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd.
(axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- 2.5" long travel specific coil over shocks bolt into the factory coil bucket location. Extended travel shocks are too short and will not work.
BRAND COILOVER PART# BYPASS PART# FOX 883-02-065 982-02-954 KING TC5151-03 TC1151-34
- Fiberglass fenders are required.