Baja Designs' XL Pro LED Light has a 4,900 lumen count and a power draw of 40 watts per light, the XL Pro is an ideal replacement for an HID. The XL Pro LED light utilizes our trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors providing for a longer beam pattern. Perfect for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar.
- (2) XL Pro LED Lights
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.