Baja Designs 40" S8 Series LED Light Bar is a single row LED light bar that comes in a clean aluminum frame with 25,400 lumens of pure power, low amp draw of 16 amps, and nearly 50,000 hours of LED life.
Baja Designs' S8 also features high performance, proprietary reflectors, an amber backlit feature, and a unique scalloped housing design.
- S8 40” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Lumens: 25,400 Utilizing 32 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 240W / 16A
- Dimensions: 40” x 3” x 1.6”
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
BAJA DESIGNS BEAM PATTERNS:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (42°) and spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Spot/Flood: A longer and narrower 9° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Please note that this light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640122
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: