The S&B cold air intake for the 1999-2007 Silverado/Sierra 1500, 2500, & 3500 was engineered to minimize air restriction and flows better than stock. This kit comes with a fully enclosed airbox that protects the filter from dirt and keeps out engine heat.
This kit comes with a massive, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and protects your engine. Available in either 8-layer Cotton Cleanable or Dry Extendable media.
The Intake Tube has minimal bends as it connects to the turbo inlet. It is positioned in one clean line with minimum obstructions from the turbo inlet to the intake box and air filter. This results in a decrease in restriction compared to stock.
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500, & 3500
- 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, & 3500
- 4.8L, 5.3L, & 6.0L V8
- The air filter, coupler, and lid seal are all made with silicone. Silicone is a premium rubber that will seal better and last longer. It handles temperatures as high as 400F without cracking or tearing and won't deteriorate over time.
- S&B devotes a huge amount of resources to engineer our intakes that allow your engine to run properly with stock calibration or enhanced tuning. An injection molded MAF plate in conjunction with a foam MAF sensor gasket ensures a true OE seal to the sensor.
- The Intake Tube has minimal bends as it connects to the turbo inlet. It is positioned in one clean line with minimum obstructions from the turbo inlet to the intake box and air filter. This results in a decrease in restriction compared to stock.
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: