Baja Designs' OnX6+ LED light bar integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot™ reflector, the same one used by our Team Enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED Light Bar on the planet. In addition, the OnX6+ LED light bar adopts industry standard sizing and is now compatible with aftermarket mounting systems.
- OnX6+ 40” LED Light Bar
- Mounting Brackets
- Hi-Low Dongle
- Lumens: (High) 38,900 (Low) 32,440 Utilizing 24 Cree LEDs
Wattage/Amps: (High) 346W / 26.8A (Low) 290W / 22.4A
LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Aircraft Grade Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodize
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
BATTERY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY:
- Elimination Of Flickering at Low Voltage
- Added Protection to Vehicle Wiring and Systems
- Protection from Dangerous Current Spikes
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance
- Wide Driving: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights.
- Please note that this light does NOT include a harness and the applicable harness to this light is 640119