S&B Filters cold air intake for the 2020-Current Silverado / Sierra Duramax 6.6L Gas engine was engineered to minimize air restriction and flow better than stock.
This cold air intake kit comes with a fully enclosed airbox that protects the filter from dirt and keeps out engine heat.
- 2020-Current Chevy Silverado 2500
- 2020-Current GMC Sierra 2500
- 2020-Current Chevy Silverado 3500
- 2020-Current GMC Sierra 3500
- Snap-in lid design requires no hardware
- Huge airbox with 2 air inlet points that pull in more air
- Made with premium silicone components that won't deteriorate over time
- Protect Your Engine: This kit comes with a massive, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and protects your engine.
- Available in either 8-layer Cotton Cleanable or Dry Extendable media.
- No Check Engine Lights Lights: S&B devotes a huge amount of resources to engineer our intakes that allow your engine to run properly with stock calibration or enhanced tuning.
When to use the Box Plug?
Stock intake boxes are a significant contributor to poor airflow which is why S&B designs custom air boxes with secondary and/or enlarged openings. With that said, S&B recognizes the benefits of cooler air, so we have included a plug to seal off the opening if desired.
More air equals better performance. Our intake features two air inlet points. A large opening at the fender and a large scoop opening at the bottom. If you want to customize the amount of air you take in, we provide an optional box plug that can seal off the bottom scoop inlet point