FITMENT NOTE: This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the plastic bumper.
Baja Designs'-2018-Current Jeep JL Bumper LP6 LED Light Kit
This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the 2018-Current Jeep JL with the plastic bumper to take the guess work out of installation! The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200° spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of Baja Designs' patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT)
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP4 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
SPECS (PER LIGHT):
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.83W / 0.35A
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless plastic
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- QTY (2) LP6 LED Light
- Wiring Options
- Upfitter Wiring harness for models with factory Upfitter switch provisions.
- Toggle switch style wiring allow you to pick the location of the switch
- Vehicle Specific Brackets
- Zip ties
BEAM PATTERNS: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance