Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
SDHQ Built Weld-On Rock Sliders for the 2017-Current (Gen2) Ford Raptor are CAD designed and built in house for a precise fit and finish. These rock sliders have been built to fit the Super Crew Raptor. Sticking to a well earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 chrome-moly tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates and tubes, ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market.
- Fits 2017-Current (Gen2) Super Crew Ford Raptor
- Durable 4130 .120” Wall Chromoly Tubing.
- Strengthened with 3/16” and ¼” Gusseted Steel.
- Robust 4130 .120” Wall Chromoly Gusset Mounting Tubes.
- 4130 ⅛” Mounting Plates to strengthen where the sliders mount to the frame.
- Welding is required for Install.
- Drilling may be required. (2017 Raptor drilling required)
- CAD Designed for a Precise Fit and Finish
- Raw and Powder Coated Finishes Available
- Sliders are angled 10° upwards
- 2017-Current (Gen2) Super Crew Ford Raptor
- These rock sliders require welding, and drilling SDHQ recommends an experienced fabricator install these sliders.