Note: Due to the size and weight of this item, it will need to ship via truck freight. A business address will be less expensive to ship to than a residence.
Our SDHQ Built rock sliders for the 2010-Current Lexus GX460 will protect your GX460 while off-roading! Sticking to a well-earned reputation for craftsmanship, we chose to build these rock sliders out of 4130 Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates ensuring that these are both the strongest and lightest rock sliders on the market.
These rock sliders are CAD designed and built in-house for a precise fit and finish. Our rock sliders use a unique mounting design that is intended to be a bolt-on design that reaches the entirety of the slider. All mounting hardware is included with the purchase of your SDHQ Built Sliders.
- Fits with KDSS
- Removal of running boards required for installation
- Trimming and replacement of the running boards is recommended
- 3D CAD designed, engineered & built in-house for our typical SDHQ Built quality, fit, and finish
- Constructed out of durable 4130 .120 wall Chromoly Tubing with gusseted steel mounting plates for durability
- Cutting of the Lexus GX460 running boards is required
- No permanent frame modification required for most models. Some GX460 models will require drilling and tapping (2) holes.
- Unique mounting design made specifically for the Lexus GX460
- The slider is supported at the very front and back to ensure no weak areas
- Just as strong as a welded slider
- Works with body mount chops
- CAD designed for a precise fit and finish
- High strength grade 8 hardware included
- Raw and powder coated finishes available
- 95lbs with hardware
- Sliders are angled at 12° with a .73” rear kick out.