The Baja Designs 8 XL Linkable Roof Kit for the 2005-Current Toyota Tacoma has been designed for all outdoor enthusiast alike. Either if you are just taking it easy down a dirt road with your camper on the back or you are driving at high speeds through rutted roads, this roof kit has been developed and tested for you!
Utilizing Baja Designs 8 XL Linkable LED Lights this kit produces over 25,200 lumens of forward projected light that has a smooth blend due to the use of our spot, driving combo and wide cornering lenses.
- 2005-2015 (2nd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- 2016-Current (3rd Gen) Toyota Tacoma
- Lumens: 25,200
- 208W / 16.0A
- (1) 8XL Linkable
- (2) Roof Mount Bracket
- (1) Wiring Harness
- (1) Wire Hider Kit
- All necessary hardware
BAJA DESIGNS BEAM PATTERNS:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (44°) and spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 44° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting. (Lighting Zones 1 & 2)
- High Speed Spot: A longer and narrower 6° beam focus for illumination further down the trail or road. The Spot pattern is designed to be used in conjunction with additional Wide Driving and/or Driving/Combo beam lights. (Lighting Zone 4 & 5)
Click for more details