Decked Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and powder coated silver. They are custom manufactured to align with the steel tubes in your DECKED deck’s subframe, allowing you to mount extra hold points on top.
The track can be oriented towards the cabside or tailgate side of your truck bed. The 4 attachment loops can be placed at 1" increments along the trax. These DECKED custom Core Trax 1000 are beveled 45 degrees at both ends to avoid snagging your stuff.
- Pull out rating of 500 lbs
- 4 stainless steel loops
- Attach To The Steel Tubes In DECKED deck
- Rails Are 6061-T6 Powdercoated Aluminum
- Adjustable Tie Down Loops Are Stainless Steel
- Includes 2 48-58 Inch Rails With 4 Tie Down Loops
- Offers 500 Lb Pull Out Rating
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: