Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the off-season or time consuming roof top
- This strong and rattle free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Works with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud. Hard shell
- 4 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 4 self- aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the supplied plates.
- Two of the latches securely lock with a key while the other 2 latching brackets feature a safety catch.
- Comes with 4 keys for locking brackets.
- Tents can be mounted at two different heights, depending on clearance needs. The bottom of the tent can sit either 40mm / 1.57 inches or 17mm / 1 inch above the rack slats.
- - Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available
- No tent modification required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware and a special installation tool.
- Fitting instructions are included.