The Method MR304 Double Standard is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection. The Double Standard also features a push-through hub cover. Sizes available range from 15" to 18" with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV's and dedicated off road vehicles.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Legendary 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts with optional colors available
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available