CROSBY : THERE IS NO EQUAL
Factor 55 doesn't believe you should compromise your winch recovery safety just to save a few bucks on low quality imported shackles. Factor 55 has stress tested numerous low quality imported shackles and are amazed in the wide variation of material yield points and ultimate breaking strengths. This is why 99% of imported shackles are not certified to be used in critical overhead/crane lifting operations.
The recreational offroad industry is full of low quality imported shackles due to their low cost. This limits the locations to purchase USA made shackles to only your local rigging supply store. Factor 55 has partnered with the Crosby Group to offer their quality shackles in our durable UV stable powder coated finishes. Each shackle is first powder coated with an epoxy based powder coating for superior corrosion resistance, then powder coated in a polyester based material for UV stability.
- CROSBY ¾ screw pin shackle (7/8 diameter pin)
- Made in the USA
- 4 and 3/4 ton WLL
- Certified for overhead lifting/hoisting
- Meets federal specification RR-C-271D Type IVA,Grade A, Class II
- Exceeds ASME B30.26 requirements
- 6 to 1 Design Safety Factor
- Material traceability forged in ID code.
- Quenched, Tempered and Fatigue tested.
- Offered in Factor 55 black or high viz red powder coated finishes.