ICON’s tubular steel rear lower link arms are a significant upgrade over the factory units due to increases in strength, adjustability, and performance. These components are made from CNC machined and notched 1026 DOM steel and welded in-house, providing a major improvement over the construction of the stock units. This rear lower link arm kit features PTFE-lined FK rod ends for increased suspension articulation, reduced deflection, and link arm length adjustability and also utilize a multi durometer bushing that allows for noise free operation and maximum angularity without the need for periodic greasing and/or other maintenance.
The quality rod ends and bushings featured in these link arms allow the vehicle’s suspension to function as intended, without the bushing bind that limits the vehicle in stock form. ICON’s engineering team has also gone a step further in the development of these products by incorporating features such as a tangent lower link barrel design that allows for easier sliding over off-road obstacles, and offsetting the front pivots of the lower link for improved roll steer geometry. After the design phase was completed ICON engineers put these parts through the “ICON1K” real-world test cycle for a final stamp of approval.
BILLET OPTION OVERVIEW:
ICON's Billet Aluminum Rear Lower Link Arms for the Toyota 4Runner are a great replacement for weak factory lower links. These trailing arms are light, strong, and have been engineered to increase the off-road ride quality the vehicle. Constructed out of 6061 CNC-machined billet aluminum, these arms also stand out when bolted up on the vehicle. They include 16T Rod Rod Ends that have a load rating of over 40,000 lbs of pressure as well as a dual rate bushing on the axle side for excellent articulation characteristics with minimal deflection. A replaceable nylon rock slider is incorporated into the design of the arm to prevent any hang-ups on the trail.
- CNC machined & notched 1026 DOM steel construction
- Multi durometer bushing for noise free operation and maximum angularity
- No grease required for life of bushings
- Quality JM16T PTFE-lined FK Rod Ends
- Adjustable for various lift heights & driveline angles
- Offset lower link front pivots improve roll steer
- Tangent lower link barrel design reduces risk of off-road hangups
- Integrated OEM emergency brake bracket mount
- "ICON1K" tested in extreme off-road conditions
- Fabricated components covered under ICON's lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA