PRODUCT OVERVIEW:The A3000 Fuel Pump provides more mounting provisions, enhanced performance and better pressure control than any fuel pump in its class. This crafty Modular design affords the racer a variety of options for mounting and pressure control. When mated with the P/N 11218 100-Micron Filter and / or the P/N 11217 Pressure Regulator, (both parts sold separately) you have the ability to independently index those components for a custom installation on your race car. If you already have a compatible Pre-Filter* or dont want to utilize a return on the pump, the pump can operate as a stand alone featuring a -12 ORB inlet port and -10 ORB outlet port.
- 15% more flow across the entire pressure range (vs. the A2000)
- Light weight (5.1 lbs)
- 6.8 gpm @ 5 psi / 13.5V (Over 400 gph)
- New ORB-12 Inlet, ORB-10 Outlet
- Alcohol / Methanol Compatible
- Multiple bolt patterns on the bottom of the pump fit almost any chassis mounting options, including competitors pumps.
- Integrated Pre-Pump Fuel Filter
– Integrated 100-Micron Pre-Filter can be clocked in 45º increments.
– Compact design with flexible mounting configurations.
- True Diaphragm Controlled Bypass Regulator Integrated into the pump
– Similar design to the A2000, the regulator provides smoother and more controlled flow and pressure as well as dampens pressure spikes.
– The new A3000 design allows for the regulator to be clocked in 45º increments like the filter for additional chassis clearance.
– Regulator can be removed and run as a true bypass regulator.
– Regulators bolt pattern matches to the Aeromotive Stackable Regulators (P/N 13217)allowing the ultimate in pressure control and nitrous fuel system solutions
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|