A Nitro gear change will help get that performance and economy back! It is a common misconception that lower gears are only for hardcore off-roading, in actuality the average daily driven vehicle can see huge improvements in both performance and economy by properly matching their vehicles gear ratio to their tire size all while reducing strain on the vehicles drivetrain. We at Nitro Gear and Axle realize the difficulty for the average consumer or install shop to compile the list of parts and prices required when doing a gear change. To make it easier for everyone the experts at Nitro are introducing an industry first - Gear Packages for many popular 4x4 applications.
- Front Differential: GM 8.25 Inch Rev. IFS
- Rear Differential: GM 8.6 Inch (8.5 Inch)
- Manufactured in South Korea
- 8620 Steel Gear Forgings
- Precision Machining
- CNC Triple-lapping
- Heat Treatment
- Rockwell Hardness Tested
- Nitro front ring and pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
- Nitro rear ring and pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit (Includes Timken and Koyo Bearings)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: