Nitro Gear and Axle's complete gear kit is designed to improve performance and fuel economy for the 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner.
It's a common misconception that gear changes are reserved only to hardcore off-roaders or trucks with huge tires. However, re-gearing is one of the single most beneficial modifications you can make to keep the performance, economy, and durability of your daily-driven 4x4. This is a mod for anyone with larger tires, increased weight, or for increased performance on stock vehicles for towing or increased acceleration.
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner with or without Factory Rear E-locker
- Front Differential: Toyota 7.5" Rev. IFS
- Rear Differential: Toyota 8"
- Gear Ratio: 4.56, 4.88 or 5.29
- Nitro front ring & pinion
- Nitro front Master Install Kit
- Nitro rear ring & pinion
- Nitro rear Master Install Kit
- Front pinion pre-load solid spacer
- Rear pinion pre-load solid spacer
- Front Yoke
- Carrier bearing for Fits without factory E-locker
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: