The Whipple calibration tool for the 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2.7L Ecoboost makes up to a whopping 80* foot pounds of torque and 50* horsepower over stock.
Even better, from 2000rpm, the systems produces significantly more torque giving more power under the curve for incredible throttle response. The calibration further enhances shift points to better utilize the increased torque, resulting in a much better overall driving experience, while also giving you the ability to change the tire and axle size to fix vehicle issues related to aftermarket tire/wheel and axle changes. Whipple and it's Ford calibration team worked feverishly using advanced tools to develop a calibration that could maximize power based on 91 octane or higher fuel, while maintaining safety for everyday driving conditions. Whether your cruising, off roading, towing or just like to burn the tires, the Whipple cal is designed for all applications.
The kit also features revised pedal mapping, increased speed limit, updated shift points, updated shift schedule and deactivate the annoying auto start/stop feature. Each drive mode is maintained, leaving you all the potential options your Bronco was equipped with. The Whipple Tomahawk flash tool allows easy uploading and downloading of the Whipple files while also offering the ability to read/erase trouble codes, live data viewing and advanced data logging capacity.
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2021-Current Ford Bronco 2.7L Ecoboost
- Up to 80TRQ/50HP* peak gain over stock using 93 octane
- Works with new locked PCM
- Annoying Auto start/stop removed
- Compatible with future Over The Air updates
- Increased RPM range with higher shift points
- Refined pedal map for increased power under the curve
- Refined shift strategy for sporty feel
- 120MPH Speed Limit
- Exclusive tire size and axle calibration capacity included with flash tool
- No modifications required
- Advanced PCM calibration using factory tools for industry leading drive-ability and performance
- 91 or higher-octane fuel compatible