Fox's Factory Race Series rear bump stop for the 2020-Current Jeep JT combines race proven technology with new, cutting-edge features to provide increased damping performance and bottom out control in the last few inches of suspension travel.
The threaded body allows you to adjust the mounting height to fine-tune when the bump stop engages during up travel, preventing harsh bottom outs. An Internal Floating Piston (IFP) in the shaft separates the oil and nitrogen to prevent cavitation and bucking while the negative coil spring softens initial impacts and harsh top outs. The integrated FOX AIR VALVE (FAV) is located at the bottom of the shaft for easy access and is protected by the replaceable strike pad.
Factory Series bump stops allow you to use every inch of suspension travel without harsh bottoming.
FEATURES AND SPECS:
- Body: Threaded, impact extruded, black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Components: Black anodized, CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Pad: Replaceable Delrin® strike pad
- Shaft: Hard chrome plated 1-1/4" 4130 steel with Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for increased damping performance
- Piston: Heavy-duty powdered steel
- Valving: Tunable, velocity sensitive deburred valve shims
- Seals: Redundant sealing pack system, main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil: JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures Adjustments
- Adjustments: Nitrogen pressure
- Extended: 10.037
- Compressed: 8.183
- Travel: 1.854
- Top Mount: Eyelet
- Bottom Mount: Eyelet