If you want the most advanced, most powerful, most upgradeable, and highest quality system available for your Ford F-250 (7.3L), then here it is!
WHIPPLE'S GODZILLA 7.3L F250 SUPERCHARGER
Whipple Superchargers has yet again set the precedence for bolt-on power with their 7.3L Supercharger system featuring the new Gen 5 3.0L Whipple twin-screw supercharger. The Whipple Supercharger system bolts to the factory engine with no cutting or grinding. The system makes an astonishing 750* tire-shredding foot-pounds of torque and 700* horsepower to the flywheel! Whether a daily driver or a weekend tow rig, the Whipple Supercharger will give you the power you crave.
Today's F250's are coupled to a new advanced 10-speed transmission, nearly impossible to calibrate with aftermarket tools. With its proprietary software, Whipple adds an air temp sensor post intercooler while maintaining the stock sensor to vary spark advance at all different rpm points appropriately. The 10-speed transmission is recalibrated to keep the engine in its peak torque range at nearly all RPM points, along with keeping the offroad, tow, eco, and sport modes available, so the user keeps all available options. No other aftermarket calibration can adapt and learn as the Whipple calibration.
- 50 State Legal: EO D231-77
- Billet 132mm high flow throttle pre-set with factory electronics
- Patented dual pass dual core intercooler design for nearly twice the area of any other intercooler on the market High flow roto-molded airbox with new high flow element
- No other upgrades required, just massive power right out of the box
- Front entry Gen 5 W185ax (3.0 liters/3000cc) Whipple twin-screw supercharger that significantly outperforms competitions 2.3L and 2.65L roots-type systems
- Gen 5 supercharger features new 3x4 rotor combination for increased RPM capacity, large diameter for increased airflow and small leak path, increased helix for optimal sealing Oversized Crusher™ 150mm inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Inverted design allows for massive, oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more power at lower boost
- Massive air-to-water aluminum bar-plate intercoolers offer more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- High flow intercooler pump, nearly double the flow of the standard units others use
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Included OBDII flash tool, new Tomahawk flash tool
- Tomahawk allows wheel/tire axle changes (a Whipple exclusive)
- High flow Bosch fuel injectors
- Billet -8 AN high flow fuel rails standard
- Exclusive 3x4 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4x4 roots
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop and better use of the increased surface area of the massive intercooler core
- More boost at the "hit" than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Largest dual pass heat exchanger on the market as standard
- for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No cutting or grinding on the engine block
- No internal modifications required
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation
- Plug and play wiring with male and female connections
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom color
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3 minute pulley changes
- Easy belt changes
- Lightweight pocketed 6061 T6 billet aluminum SC pulley
Nobody puts more time and resources into the development then Whipple. The proof is in the product, more power per lb of boost than any other system. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher air system, unique billet Roval 132mm throttle body vs the stock 80mm throttle body and innovative PCM programming that keeps the power-train safe and secure. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability. Each Whipple system comes with the new Whipple Tomahawk flash tool which allows each customer to load the calibration into the PCM, read and erase codes, octane adjust capacity and the ability to customize wheel/axle sizes.
With years of OEM and racing experience, Whipple engineers have developed a unique PCM calibration using special supercharger based software (a Whipple exclusive) that reconfigures all the necessary engine functions including fuel, spark, knock detection, torque management, transmission control and electronic throttle control. The vehicles PCM constantly monitors the engines torque output while monitoring many different parameters to keep the engine in it’s ideal parameters. If a parameter falls below specification, the PCM will lower boost and torque output until the problem can be cured. No other calibration in the field has such technology, giving the Whipple SC system unheralded performance and reliability.