Camburg's King 2.5 Performance suspension kit for the 2020-Current Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 takes Camburg's leveling kit to the next level.
Camburg utilizes the same 1.25″ uniball upper arms but combine the UCA with KING’s 2.5 OEM series front and rear shocks with compression adjusters. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks and external reservoirs. With the upper arms these shocks increase wheel travel and give you the ability to adjust the factory torsion keys to lift the front end all while improving the ride.
- Improved ride both on and off-road
- Eliminates weak upper ball-joint
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Made in the USA
- LIFT0 - 2.5 in (front)
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 17 - 20 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 5.75 in
- TIRE SIZE:33-35 in
WHAT'S INCLUDED (CAM-210092-UC):
- King 2.5 Front Remote Shocks w/ Compression Adj. (25001-302A-EXT2)
- Camburg 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms (CAM-210081)
- King 2.5 Rear Piggyback Shocks w/ Compression Adj. (25001-303A)