Camburg's Fox Performance 2.0 suspension kit for the 2020-Current Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 HD’s takes Camburg's leveling kit to the next level.
This Camburg kit utilizes the same Camburg 1.25″ uniball upper arms but combine them with FOX’s 2.0 Performance Series front and rear shocks. This combination of parts not only improves the ride and handling on-road but more so off-road with the larger diameter shocks. With the upper arms these shocks increase wheel travel and give you the ability to adjust the factory torsion keys to lift the front end all while improving the ride.
- Improved ride both on and off-road
- Eliminates weak upper ball-joint
- Increased wheel travel
- Corrected suspension geometry
- Made in the USA
- Camburg 1.25 Uniball Upper Arms (CAM-210081)
- FOX 2.0 IFP Performance Series Front Shocks (985-24-240)
- FOX 2.0 IFP Performance Series Rear Shocks (985-24-239)
- LIFT: 1.5 - 2.5 in (front)
- TRACK WIDTH: Stock
- WHEEL SIZE: 17-20 in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 5.75 in
- TIRE SIZE:33-35 in