2019-2021 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 TVS1900 Supercharger System
Magnuson's TVS1900 Supercharger System for the 2019 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 makes over 543hp and 535lb-ft of torque. The OEM look of Magnuson's integral supercharger system on this platform allows for a single large charger air cooler, a larger plenum and tapered runners just to name a few advancements. At around 7 psi, the 2019 Toyota Tundra Supercharger System makes over 543hp and 535lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank.
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft at the crank in standard kit form on an unmodified truck
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock vehicle
- Eaton TVS1900 rotor group
- Kit produces ~7 psi. in standard form on a showroom vehicle
- Installs without any metal cutting (no drilling, sawing etc.)
- Installs without any wiring being cut – all connections are plug-in
- O-rings on all interfaces (leak-free install)
- Unrestricted rotor discharge port (maximizes flow, minimizes loss)
- Large plenum (equalizes flow to all ports)
- Long port “runners” for improved fueling (minimizes cross-fire)
- High Flow Fuel Injectors
- High Flow Fuel Pump
- Supercharger specific Spark Plugs
- Maintains all OE sensors
- High Flow Air Filter
- Injection molded Lower Air-box
- Injection molded Upper Air-box
- Injection molded intake Coupling
- Utilizes OE throttle body
- CARB Pending
- Note: Does not fit Flex Fuel vehicles
- The model year 2020 Toyota Tundra starters will remain energized for 3-5 seconds as a known effect of the calibration.
- Note the starter will NOT remain engaged once the engine is running and therefore will not have a detrimental effect on the starter or ring gear.
The highly efficient TVS1900 Supercharger is perfectly matched to the Tundra's 5.7L V8 engine producing over 543hp and 535lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank. Enough to add plenty of excitement to your daily commute and weekend adventures.
This roots type blower is integrated right into a redesigned and enlarged intake manifold, along with a massive air-to-liquid charge cooler to maintain consistent air charge temperatures. Keeping heat soak at bay, those twin coolers are aided by a front mounted heat exchanger with an electric water pump to keep the coolant flowing. The all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and bypass valve to retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving and since it’s pre-filled and sealed, there’s no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.