The Carli Backcountry 2.0 system for the 2019-Current Ram Power Wagon is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 7,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the low-speed offroad; Gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel.
Utilizing Fox 2.0” Remote Reservoir Shocks, we’ve developed a shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use; think of them as a more capable Commuter. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends.
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|2.0"||1"||9.3"||11"||2.0"||37" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DEL-R-14: Rear Sway Bar End Links
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops CS-DLRC-14-H: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DMRC-14-R: Rear Multi-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DRBD-AL: Rear Bump Drops
- CS-DPRBDROP-14-R: Rear Track Bar Drop
- CS-DBC20SPKG-14-H: Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear, Reservoir Mounts, Brake Line Tabs
- CS-DVDBRKT-19: Harmonic Damper Relocation Bracket
- CS-DARMORBLK-19: PW Skid Plate Spacer Block
Your truck will sit 2” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with a touch more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear Carli Coil Springs will lift 1” to level the truck while upping the rear suspension capacity to a respectable 2,000lbs.