Prinsu Design's roof rack for the 2019-Current Ford Ranger SuperCrew consists of 2 laser cut side rails constructed of 3/16" 5052 aluminum plate. These rails have 3 mounting tabs each that will allow you to bolt the rack into the 5 factory mounting holes on each side of the roof.
- The most innovative and appealing rack on the market today
- Fitment: 2019-Current Ford Ranger Supercrew Cab.
- Fully modular design - ability to mount RotoPaX, MAXTARX, etc.
- Full aluminum construction for enhanced weight savings.
- Maximizes your vehicles carrying capacity.
- Designed and constructed in the U.S.A.
The rack comes standard with 6 cross bars for cargo and 1 additional for mounting of a wind deflector, lightbar or combination of the two.
Weight capacity of the racks varies based on the number of crossbars used and their configuration. We expect all consumers to use good judgement and common sense with the loads they plan to carry using these rack systems.