Give your 2019-2021 Tundra’s 5.7L V8 the power of a big block with the Magnuson TVS1900 Supercharger system. Engineered specifically for the 3UR-FE, this system matches your Tundra’s V8 as if it were factory equipment with Toyota-level fit and finish and bolts on like OEM parts. The Tundra TVS1900 supercharger puts a mammoth 543hp and 535lb-ft on tap at the crank for the power and torque of a much larger engine – at any altitude.
The highly efficient TVS1900 Supercharger is perfectly matched to the Tundra's 5.7L V8 engine producing over 543hp and 535lb-ft of serious truck torque at the crank. Enough to add plenty of excitement to your daily commute and weekend adventures.
This roots type blower is integrated right into a redesigned and enlarged intake manifold, along with a massive air-to-liquid charge cooler to maintain consistent air charge temperatures. Keeping heat soak at bay, those twin coolers are aided by a front mounted heat exchanger with an electric water pump to keep the coolant flowing. The all-in-one design means fewer possible leak points, a more compact underhood package, quieter operation (when you -aren’t- flooring it) and bypass valve to retain OE-like MPG when you’re cruising. The system is very easy to live with daily driving and since it’s pre-filled and sealed, there’s no maintenance on the unit for its lifetime.
- 543hp & 535lbs-ft at the crank in standard form on an unmodified truck
- Positive displacement roots blower provides instant Response with zero Lag
- Robust cooling for consistent all-day-long performance
- Calibration included for standard kit on stock vehicle
- Installs can usually be completed within one day
- CARB Certification EO# D-488-50
VEHICLE FITMENT: 2019-2021 Toyota Tundra 5.7L V8 (3UR-FE) (stock/unmodified vehicles only)
- Note: Does not fit Flex Fuel vehicles
- The model year 2020 Toyota Tundra starters will remain energized for 3-5 seconds as a known effect of the calibration.
- Note the starter will NOT remain engaged once the engine is running and therefore will not have a detrimental effect on the starter or ring gear.