2017-Current Ford - F150 Raptor 3.5L Ecoboost 3" Cat Back, Dual Rear Exit, Street Version, T409
MBRP's XP Series is the performance exhaust of choice for the enthusiast who needs a system that can take anything that the road throws at it. This system's rugged sixteen gauge T409 construction can be counted on to withstand everything from salt to rocks, tar to grime.
- High-quality mandrel-bent 3" T409 stainless steel tubing
- Moderate exhaust note
- Includes two (2) 5" stainless steel black coated adjustable twin tips
- Power increase of up to 9 HP and 8 ft./lbs. of torque
- Bolt-on installation
- Exit Type: Dual Rear
- Connection: Cat-Back
- Main Tubing Diameter: 3"
- Comes with Tip: Yes
- Bolt-On Install: Yes
- Sound Level: Moderate
- Power Increase Numbers: 9 HP, 8 ft. lbs.
- Construction: 409 Stainless Steel
MBRP XP Series exhaust systems are designed to withstand the toughest conditions, on and off the road. Their rugged, thick, 16-gauge stainless steel tubing won't rust through. They feature solid, reinforced welds at vital stress points, making certain that your system stays securely mounted. The MBRP XP Series mufflers and pipes deliver a rich, mellow exhaust note and are finished off with a mirror-polished, stainless steel, rolled-edge exhaust tip.