This is a great way to level out the front of your 2017-Current Ford F250/350 4WD Superduty and add off-road performance while fitting up to a 37″ tire. This system includes Bilstein 5100 shocks for the front and rear that are valved for both on and off-road use and a pair of our performance coil springs. This easily bolts on and makes a significant improvement in the ride quality and increases wheel travel. We also supply a front track bar bracket that repositions the track bar to correct the geometry and re-center the axle.
- 2-2.5″ front lift on ’17-19 models
- 3-3.5″ front lift on 2020 models
- WHEEL TRAVEL: +2"
- TRACK WIDTH: STOCK
- WHEEL SIZE: 17-20in
- MAX BACKSPACING: 5.75"
- TIRE SIZE: 35"
- Camburg Performance Coil Springs (CAM-110105)
- Bilstein 5100 Series Front Shocks (24-274951)
- Bilstein 5100 Series Rear Shocks (24-274968)
- Track Bar Bracket Kit