Carli Suspension's 2.0 Commuter system for the 2017-Current Ford F250 and F350 is designed for people seeking the best on-road ride quality that don’t plan to off-road their vehicle. Utilizing Fox 2.0” internal reservoir shocks, we’ve developed a tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, and towing/hauling. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55° F.
- Front Lift:
- 5.5" Lift-2020-Current F250/350
- 4.5" Lift-2017-2019 F250/350
- Rear Lift: 3"
- Front Travel: 10.5"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-FMRC-05: Multi-Rate Coils
- CS-FC20SPKG-45-05: Carli Custom Tuned Fox 2.0" Shocks, Front and Rear
- CS-FATB-17: Track Bar
- CS-FORDBBL-45-17: Brake Lines
- CS-FCASTERSHIM-4.5: 1° Caster Shims
- CS-FBDF-4.5-17: High Clearance Bump Stop Drops, Front
- CS-FRAD-17: Radius Arm Drops
SWAY BAR SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied of a Sway Bar option to form a complete system.
- SWAY BAR END LINK KIT-CS-FELKIT-45-17
- Combines End Links and Drop Brackets For Perfect Sway Bar Position
- 17-4 Stainless Steel, Fully Rebuildable
- Excellent Articulation
- Compatible with 4.5" & 5.5" Suspension Systems
- TORSION SWAY BAR W/ END LINKS-CS-FTSB-4.5-17
- Direct Fitment to Carli 4.5" & 5.5" Lifts
- Replaces Immobile Factory Sway Bar with Custom Torsion Bar
- Huge Ride Quality Improvement
- Includes CS-FEL-45-17 Drop Brackets and Sway Bar Links
- Fitment: 2017-Current Ford F250/F350 4x4
REAR LEAF SPRING SELECTION
This Carli Suspension Kit must be accompanied by a selection of a Leaf Spring option to form a complete system.
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK-CS, 4.5" & 5.5" LIFTS,
- Built in the U.S.A. By Deaver Leaf Spring
- Smooth, Progressive Design
- Supplied with 2" Block, Bump Stop Drops, U-bolts and Hardware
- Provides Slightly Rear-High Stance with 4.5" & 5.5" Lifts
- Fitment: 2017-Current F250/350 4x4
- Load capacity is maintained, ride quality is improved
The truck will sit 4.5” higher in the front and have more wheel travel thanks to the taller, Progressive Rate Coil Springs. Radius Arm Drop Brackets reset the pivot point and keep the travel linear for the best ride while the Sway Bar Link & Drop Brackets Kit resets the sway bar engagement point. The End Link Kit is listed as an “option”, but it’s necessary to run. We plan to release a Torsion Sway Bar in the near future so the end-link options were pulled from the base kit and made selectable in anticipation of the second option. Bump Stop Drops protect the shocks from over-compressing, the Adjustable Track Bar centers the front axle and Stainless Brake Lines firm up braking and ensure there is enough line for the newfound travel. To round off the front end, we include Caster Shims to tighten the steering.
The Commuter is the beginning of our no-compromise, custom tuned suspensions. The 4.5” lift variation was tuned with the Progressive Add-a-Pack atop the Carli Fabricated 2” Block. The Add-a-Pack installs in place of the lower, factory overload spring effectively making the factory leaf spring pack progressive in nature. In the 2017 platform, the block height is minimized with the installation of the Add-a-Pack; thus, axle wrap and wheel hop are non-existent. A rear bump stop drop is included to bridge the distance lost by removing the factory block and its respective bump-stop tang.
WHEEL AND TIRE:
Factory Wheels SHOULD NOT be run with oversized tires. They’re known to rub the radius arm, sway bar and most concerning – Brake Lines. Factory tires and factory wheels will work without issue but we DO NOT recommend running oversized tires on factory wheels. On our 4.5” Ford Systems, we recommend 17”-18” wheels, no more than 9” wide with 5” of backspacing with a 37”, E-Rated Tire. The more rubber, the better the small bump compliance will be at proper inflation pressures. The ride will firm up as you go larger in wheel diameter.