2.5 IFP FRONT & REAR SHOCKS KIT for FORD F-250 4×4, 2017 to 2019 (0 in. to 2 in. lift)
Upgrade your shocks to something that is scientifically engineered to perform well on many different terrains. Elka creates these shocks to provide firm handling on desert roads, plush compliance while off-roading over washboard roads, a strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes, and maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing. These shocks are sold as a kit that includes fronts and rears, and are built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components. They also included the ability to enhance your ride while towing since they include an increased damping and spring rate that includes better handling when towing or hauling stuff in your bed.
- F 21.94 in. / R 31.18 in.
- F 15.13 in. / R 19.96 in.
- F 6.81 in. / R 11.22 in.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.