The Currie F9 rearend is the ultimate upgrade for the 2017-2020 (Gen2) Ford Raptor owner who wants to have fun with his truck and not worry about bending or breaking the factory rearend! Built to take abuse this crate rearend features a fully fabricated Currie F9 housing with monster 4-inch tubes, floater spindles, and 35-spline full-floating axles, all built from super tough chromoly. If you play hard in your Raptor, this is rearend for you - for added strength don't forget to go for the optional back brace
Package includes a Currie F9 4130 chromoly housing assembly with 4-inch tubes, floater spindles, and 35-spline 4340 chromoly full-floating axle shafts. Leaf spring pads, shock mounts, and all tabs are installed for easy bolt-in installation, billet steel hubs feature the factory 6 x 135 wheel bolt pattern and 14mm x 1.5 or 2.0 studs (depending on the vintage of the truck), with all bearings and hardware, billet aluminum drive flange caps with the Currie "C" CNC machined into them, new u-bolts, u-bolt plates, nuts and washers
- Not compatible with 2018 F-150 (non Raptor) trucks equipped with electronic parking brakes Shown with an optional satin black powder coat and factory brakes installed Rearend is built to 76.25-inches.
- The stock Raptor gear ratio is 4.10.
- The stock factory brake rotor center register diameter must be opened up to 3.700 inches to slide over the full-floating hub
- Reuses the stock factory Raptor and pre 2018 F150 brake calipers, backing plates, and ABS sensors
- Hubs and bearings must be installed by the customer following the installation of the stock brake backing plates
- Requires a wheel with a 3.700-inch center hub hole to clear the full-floating hub