ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 7 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Extended Travel CDC coilover shocks featuring an external reservoir for enhanced cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle feel through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-3.5" (Depending on Vehicle Year) allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. When combined with ICON upper control arms, ICON Extended Travel Remote Reservoir CDC coilovers add additional droop travel for outstanding off-road performance. ICON 2.5 OMEGA Bypass Remote Reservoir rear shocks offer compression and rebound adjustment that allows the end user to precisely tune their vehicle for a perfectly tuned ride across varying terrain and vehicle loadouts.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma Stage 7 suspension system is the ultimate package for those drivers looking to drastically enhance the capabilities of their truck off-road, improve on-road handling characteristics, and have the ability to fine-tune their ride for the best performance in any situation.
DELTA JOINT OPTION:
This system features upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Fits 2WD / 4WD applications
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- ICON CDC Valve allows quick and easy end-user compression adjustability
- Extended Travel CDC coilovers matched with the uniball UCA increase droop travel for outstanding off-road handling
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.5 OMEGA Bypass rear shocks with 7/8" shaft allow for compression AND rebound adjustment
- 100% bolt-on system
- Made in the USA
- '05-15 Tacoma: 0-3.5"
- '16-Current Tacoma: 0-2.75"
CDC VALVE FEATURES:
- CDC Valve shocks are application specific tuned like all ICON shocks
- Internally calibrated per application based on motion ratio, shaft diameter, and vehicle weights
- 10 detented stops and large adjuster knob provide easy-to-feel adjustments
- Allows the end user to optimize vehicle's ride specific to his/her liking on all types of terrain
- Clearly engraved knob for direct reading of current setting
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide wheel with 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 58735C (QTY.1) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 2.5" Remote Reservoir Extended Travel CDCV Coilover Shock Kit
- 51100 (QTY.1) | 1996-UP Toyota Tacoma Progressive Add-A-Leaf
- 59905P (QTY.1) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma (0-3" Lift) 2.5 Omega Bypass Remote Reservoir Rear Shock (Pair)