ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 1 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered coil springs for superior vehicle feel through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 0-2.75 allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma Stage 1 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
- Fits 2WD / 4WD applications
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 2.0 Aluminum Series rear IFP shocks with 5/8" shaft
- 100% bolt-on system
- Made in the USA
- '05-15 Tacoma: 0-3.5"
- '16-Current Tacoma: 0-2.75"
WHEEL & TIRE FITMENT INFO:
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8-8.5" Wide, 4.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 58630 (QTY.1) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma 2.5" IFP Coilover Shock Kit
- 56503 (QTY.2) | 2005-UP Toyota Tacoma (0-3" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Rear Shock