Camburg's CTE front bumper for the ’16-Current Tacoma is great for the weekend warrior and overlander looking for added protection and streamlined lighting. With 3D scanning in-house, we CAD designed the bumper to follow the factory body lines and headlights allowing it to bolt-on with ease and not look like an after thought. The bumper is made from high strength steel, MIG welded and then finished off in a black textured powdercoating. The skid plate is incorporated into the bumper and offers you added protection with improved approach angles when offroading.
- Bolt-on design
- High strength steel
- Powdercoated textured black
- CAD designed and Made in the USA
- The bumper is setup to use a 30″ Rigid E-Series or Radiance+ LED light in the center opening and Rigid D-Series lights in the outer openings.
- It also has provisions to run a winch tucked below the center light.
- Incorporated two shackle D ring mounts while still keeping the factory tow hook accessible.
- You will need to trim/scribe the plastic body panels below the headlights to install the bumper. The bumper bolts to the factory mounts using the existing hardware.