When it comes time to give your 2014-2019 Ford F150 the brutal off-road performance it deserves, turn to Elka and their 2.5 Coilover Kit. Elka's 2.5 coilovers provide a huge improvement in both on-road handling and off-road performance over the stock front coilover assemblies, instantly transforming your F150 into an awesome handling machine that can conquer practically any terrain on the planet.
This version of Elka's F150 front coilovers are capable of adding 0-2" of front leveling, giving you just enough clearance for larger tires without outright requiring an aftermarket UCAs. Elka's 2.5 coilovers come standard with a remote-mounted reservoir that increases the coilover's oil capacity to provide improved cooling and heat resistance to reduce fade during fast and violent articulation. The reservoirs feature turn-dial compression adjusters that allow to fine-tune the coilover's compression and performance. Elka's coilovers drop right into place of your F150's stock coilover assemblies and are preset at roughly 1.5" of leveling out of the box.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- Wide range of highly effective compression adjustment
- Precise fine-tuning of high-& low-speed compression, no need to compromise with your settings
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Off-Road Driving
- 2.5 DC RESERVOIR
- Preload, Low-Speed Compression, High-Speed Compression
- Stock Geometry
- 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- 1.5 in. (38mm)
- 22.56 in.
- 16.81 in.
- 5.75 in.
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.