Keeping your F150's notably bouncy rear end under control is key both on the road and off, and our friends over at Elka can help while giving your 2014-2019 F150 much-improved off-road performance and handling. Elka's 2.0 IFP rear shocks are an excellent addition to practically any F150 out there on the road or trail.
The Elka 2.0s feature large shock bodies, a specialized piston, and all-aluminum construction that all work together to get your F150's ear end under control on-pavement, while providing the damping capability that your do-it-all F150 needs when it heads off the beaten path. The all-aluminum construction of the Elka 2.0 shocks allows them to dissipate heat much more effectively than comparable steel-bodied shocks which allows them to more effectively resist fade win aggressive off-road applications. The Elka 2.0 rear shocks can handle up to 2" of rear lift over stock, allowing you to use larger rear blocks, add-a-leaf kits, or aftermarket leaf springs to get some more lift out of your F150's rear end. The Elka 2.0 rear shocks drop right into place of your F150's stock stock shocks without the need for permanent modifications or drilling.
- Lift Range: 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.0 IFP
- Shock Type: NON-COILOVER
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 46mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: 29.72 in.
- Compressed Length: 18.94 in.
- Stroke: 10.79 in.
- Add excellent handling and off-road performance
- Pair of 2.0 IFP Rear Shocks
- 2" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- Internal Floating Piston, gas-charged design
- Handle up to 2" of rear lift
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.