The 2014 RAM 2500 4WD is a heavy-duty beast of a truck that is suited for use as a job site workhorse, a family toy hauler for those weekend getaways, or an off-road rig capable of taking some serious abuse in the dirt. The new RAMs suspension has been completely redesigned with a radius arm front end and a multi-link, coil sprung rear. ICON engineers primary focus for this system was to maximize wheel travel while developing a ride tune across the line of ICON shock absorbers that strikes the perfect balance between on-road comfort and off-road performance.
ICON's 2014 RAM 2500 4WD 2.5 Stage 3 Suspension System is made up of dual rate front coil springs, necessary bracketry and hardware, front adjustable track bar as well as 2.5 Series reservoir front and rear shocks. This system not only levels out the stance, it increases ride quality and performance both on and off road. The ICON stage 3 system is great for towing, rough construction site terrains, and country dirt roads all while keeping a smooth highway feel. ICON 2.5" reservoir shocks ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during heavy use. The adjustable track bar with FK bearings not only improves rigidity over flexible factory joints, but offers adjustability to center the front axle under the truck.With the endless hours ICON has spent testing and tuning our suspension components and shocks as a complete package, you can rest assured you have the best suspension solution on the market.Key Features:
- ICON engineered dual rate coil springs with match tuned 2.5 Series reservoir shocks
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Adjustable track bar with PTFE lined FK bearings
- Level stance front to rear
- Less body roll than stock
- No drive shaft modifications needed
- Made in the USA
- OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
- Aftermarket Wheels: 8.5" Wide Wheel With 5.75" Backspace
- Aftermarket Tires: 35x12.50
- (Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
- 214200 (QTY - 1) - 2014 Ram 2500/3500 2.5" Springs, Brake Line Ext., Sway Bar Drop Brackets
- 214203 (QTY - 1) - 2014 Ram 2500/3500 Front Adjustable Track Bar with Spherical Bearings
- 217802P (QTY - 1) - 2014 Ram 2500/3500 (2.5" Lift) 2.5" V.S. Series Remote Reservoir Front Shocks (Pair)
- 217704P (QTY - 1) - 2014 Ram 2500/3500 (Stock Height) 2.5" V.S. Series Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks (Pair)
AIR RIDE SYSTEMS
After a thorough inspection of the RAM’s air ride assembly, ICON developed components that properly locate the airbags and associated parts so they are not over-traveled and damaged. This air ride-specific system allows for full functionality of factory air ride modes. Use of optional ICON 1" Air Ride Kit (Part #214212) allows for end-user adjustability of rear ride height from stock to 1" over stock.
This system includes multi-rate rear coil springs for a more compliant ride. The lighter initial rate of these performance rear coil springs helps the truck feel smoother and more controlled over washboard roads, small whoops, or similar terrain. The secondary rate allows the truck to maintain exceptional ride quality over larger obstacles, while at the same time retaining factory payload capacity (at a reduced ride height). These performance systems were specifically developed for the 3/4 ton truck enthusiast who enjoys aggressive off-road adventures and does not tow or haul heavy loads.