Give your do-it-all 2014-2019 Ford F150 build nice bump in handling capability and off-road performance without breaking your bank by turning to Elka's 2.0 Front Coilovers.
Elka's 2.0 IFP coilovers give your truck a nice bump in handling performance on the road by greatly reducing front-end roll and soaking up bumps in the pavement better than stock so that you get a smooth, controlled street ride. The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers also don't slouch off-road and can absorb violent impacts from tough off-road terrain much more effectively than stock so that you can take your F150 just about anywhere you please off the beaten path. The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers feature large shock bodies made out of aluminum, which dissipates heat much more effectively than steel-body struts and coilovers, helping you and your truck keep fade under control when you hit the trails. Each coilover adds 0-2" of front lift, allowing you to squeeze larger wheel and tire combinations onto your truck and get the ground clearance you need make it over off-road obstacles.
- Big improvement in handling and off-road performance
- Pair of 2.0 IFP front coilovers
- Add 0-2" of front lift/leveling
- 2" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design
- 650lb-in coil spring
- Billet aluminum upper and lower mounts
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.