Give your aggressive F150 build a total suspension and handling performance overhaul all in one place with Elka's Complete 2.5 Suspension Package for the 2014-2019 Ford F150s.
This powerful coilover and shock kit includes a pair of Elka's 2.5 Remote Reservoir Front Coilovers and a pair of Elka's 2.5 Piggyback Reservoir Rear Shocks that work together to give your F150 absolutely stunning off-road performance and excellent on-road handling so that your truck feels like an entirely new vehicle. These powerful coilovers and rear shocks can handle practically any terrain or application, turning your F150 into an adventure-ready off-road vehicle all in one place. The coilovers come with remotely-mounted reservoirs while the rear shocks come with a piggyback reservoir that increase oil capacity and keep fade minimal while you abuse your F150 off-road.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- Two (2) 2.5 RESERVOIR Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 PIGGYBACK rear shocks
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.