When it comes time to give your 2014-19 F150 the brutal off-road performance it deserves, turn to Elka and their 2.5 Coilover Kit. Elka's 2.5 coilovers provide a huge improvement in both on-road handling and off-road performance over the stock front coilover assemblies, instantly transforming your F150 into an awesome handling machine that can conquer practically any terrain on the planet. This version of Elka's F150 front coilovers are capable of adding 0-2" of front leveling, giving you just enough clearance for larger tires without outright requiring an aftermarket UCAs.
This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
Elka's 2.5 coilovers come standard with a remote-mounted reservoir that increases the coilover's oil capacity to provide improved cooling and heat resistance to reduce fade during fast and violent articulation. Elka's coilovers drop right into place of your F150's stock coilover assemblies and are preset at roughly 1.5" of leveling out of the box.
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads (sports car feeling);
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
- High-performance off-road capabilities
- Improved handling and comfort for casual driving
- Better traction
- Provides leveling capabilities for better weight distribution
- Increased protection against bottoming-out
- Road & Trails Dual Purpose
- 2.5 RESERVOIR
- Stock Geometry
- 2 in. to 3 in. lift
- 2.5 in. (63.5mm)
- 22.56 in.
- 16.81 in.
- 5.75 in.
- This configuration is for use exclusively with aftermarket lift kits or upper control arms to accommodate between 2 in. to 3 in. of lift.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 2.5 in. of lift at the front for most setups, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and lift kit or upper control arms used.
- Massive 2.5 in. (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Big bore design with less restricted oil flow for increased responsiveness and less fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- External remote reservoir with low-friction floating piston (1:1 ratio vs. main piston) providing additional cooling
- DOT high-flow reservoir hose
- Heavy-duty 3/4 in. (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available