The factory rear shocks of your 2014-2019 F150 can barely keep up with normal street driving, and certainly not aggressive off-roading. If you're planning on thrashing your aggressive F150 build around either off-road or on-pavement, Elka's 2.5 Rear Piggback Reservoir Shocks make for an excellent upgrade.
Elka's shocks can handle everything from hyper-aggressive off-roading to fast and fun street driving and towing. Elka's 2.5 rear shocks improve your F150's handling and rear-end stability, eliminating jounce and bounce over bumps in the road all while being able to absorb extremely fast and violent impacts from rough trails and terrain. Elka's Piggyback Rear Shocks can even handle up to 2" or net rear lift over stock, allowing you to use larger rear blocks, add-a-leaf kits, or aftermarket leaf packs without over extension. Elka's rear shocks drop right into place of your F150's stock rear shocks in minutes, making them a hassle-free way to give your F150 unprecedented rear suspension performance.
- Gives your F150 excellent on and off-road handling
- 2.5" shock bodies with piggyback reservoirs
- Large oil capacity and aluminum construction
- Easy, drop-in replacements for stock
- Can handle up to 2" of net rear lift
- This configuration is optimized for use with stock geometry or can be used with lift kits between 0 in. to 2 in. that use stock length shocks (with or without relocator brackets).
- Ride height is not affected by the installation of these shocks.