The stock shocks aren't going to last you long if you're ripping your 2014-2019 F150 around off-road, especially at high speeds. The Elka 2.5 IFP Rear Shocks give your F150 awesome levels of on-road handling and feature the performance you need to rip your F150 off-road with near-impunity.
The Elka 2.5 IFP rear shocks are built extremely strong and feature huge diameters and specially-designed valving to give your F150 both excellent handling and the damping you need to absorb violent impacts at high speeds off-road. The Elka 2.5 IFP Rear Shocks feature aluminum bodes that radiate heat much more effectively than steel-bodied shocks, helping them to reduce fade during even the toughest off-road applications. Each shock is designed to handle up to 2" of rear lift over stock, allowing you to install larger rear blocks, add-a-leaf kits, and complete leaf packs with impunity. Each Elka 2.5 rear shock drops right into place of the stock shocks without the need for any permanent modifications to your F150.
- Pair of powerful 2.5 rear shocks
- Provides improved handling and off-road performance
- Can handle up to 2" of rear lift
- 2.5" diameter shock bodies with 3/4" shafts
- Application-specific valving
- Drop-in replacements for shocks
- Vehicle Model & Year: F-150 4×4, 2014 to 2019
- Position: REAR
- Primary Intended Use: Daily Driving / OE Replacement
- Product Model: 2.5 IFP
- Body Diameter & Material: 56mm, ALUM.
- Type: NON-COILOVER
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Lift Range (vs. stock): 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- Extended Length: 29.72 in.
- Compressed Length: 18.94 in.
- Stroke: 10.79 in.