The 2014-2019 Ford F150s that are going to see tough, off-road trails are going to need a set of front coilovers that are going to be able too handle rough terrain and high speeds. Elka's 2.5 Front IFP Coilovers for the Ford F15- provide a huge increase in handling performance both on and off-road without the bog price tag of remote reservoir systems.
The Elka 2.5 Coilovers feature large-diameter shock bodies with high-tension springs and strong mounts that absorb violent impacts off-road and are tough enough to handle aggressive off-roading in practically any terrain. The Elka 2.5 IFP Coilovers also add 0-2" of front leveling to your F150 so that you can throw on larger tires and increase your F150's ground clearance. The coilovers greatly reduce body roll and wallowing through corners on the street while still preserving good on-road ride quality. The Elka 2.5 IFP coilovers install right into place of your F150's factory coilovers without the need for any permanent modifications.
- Pair of powerful, high-performance coilovers
- 2.5" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- 650lb/in coil spring
- Vehicle-specific valving for great ride and handling
- Billet aluminum mounts
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- Compatible with stock UCAs
- Daily Driving / OE Replacement
- 56mm, ALUM.
- INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Stock Geometry
- 0 in. to 2 in. lift
- 1.5 in. (38mm)
- 22.56 in.
- 17.05 in.
- 5.51 in.
- 650 lb/in
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.