The 2014-2019 Ford F150s that see plenty of aggressive driving both on and off the road are going to need a total suspension overhaul that's not going to completely ruin on-road ride quality. The Elka 2.0 IFP Front and Rear Suspension System for the Ford F150 fits the bill perfectly. This total suspension overhaul includes Elka 2.0 front coilovers and Elka 2.0 rear shocks that work together to greatly reduce body roll and rear end jounce while providing the damping capability your truck needs to hit those off-road trails.
The front coilovers provide 0-2" of front leveling, which gives your awesome truck the clearance to mount up larger wheel and tire combinations. The rear shocks are capable of handling up to 2" of rear lift, allowing you to use larger rear blocks, add-a-leaf kits, or complete leaf packs without issues. Both the coilovers and rear shocks feature large-diameter bodies made out of aluminum that dissipates heat more effectively than steel-body shocks, which helps keep fade under control while you rocket around off-road. Both the front coilovers and rear shocks install right into place of your F150's stock suspension hardware without the need for modifications.
- Primary Intended Use: Daily Driving / OE Replacement
- Lift Range: 2 in. to 3 in. lift
- Shock Model: 2.0 IFP
- Shock Type: COILOVER (F) + NON-COILOVER (R)
- Reservoir Configuration: INT. FLOAT. PISTON
- Body Diameter / Material: 46mm, ALUM.
- Extended Length: F 22.56 in. / R 29.72 in.
- Compressed Length: F 17.05 in. / R 18.94 in.
- Stroke: F 5.51 in. / R 10.79 in.
- Spring Rate: F 700 lb/in
- Spring OD / Spring ID: 4.56 in. (116mm) / 3.00 in. (76.2mm)
- Total suspension overhaul for your F150
- Includes Elka 2.0 Coilovers and 2.0 Rear Shocks
- Adds 2-3" of front lift/leveling
- Rear shocks can handle up to 2" of lift
- All-aluminum bodies for fade resistance
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- Aftermarket UCAs strongly recommended
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP Coilover front shocks
- Two (2) 2.5 IFP rear shocks
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height at the front is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.