Give your do-it-all 2014-2019 F150 build nice bump in handling capability and off-road performance without breaking your bank by turning to Elka's 2.0 Front Coilovers. Elka's 2.0 IFP coilovers give your truck a nice bump in handling performance on the road by greatly reducing front-end roll and soaking up bumps in the pavement better than stock so that you get a smooth, controlled street ride.
The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers also don't slouch off-road and can absorb violent impacts from tough off-road terrain much more effectively than stock so that you can take your F150 just about anywhere you please off the beaten path. The Elka 2.0 IFP coilovers feature large shock bodies made out of aluminum, which dissipates heat much more effectively than steel-body struts and coilovers, helping you and your truck keep fade under control when you hit the trails. Each coilover adds 0-2" of front lift, allowing you to squeeze larger wheel and tire combinations onto your truck and get the ground clearance you need make it over off-road obstacles.
- Big improvement in handling and off-road performance
- Pair of 2.0 IFP front coilovers
- Add 0-2" of front lift/leveling
- 2" diameter, all-aluminum shock bodies
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design
- 650lb-in coil spring
- Billet aluminum upper and lower mounts
- Drop-in replacements for stock
- Spring setup optimized for each setup
- Better attenuation of vibration, leading to major noise reduction in the cabin (much less squeak and rattle)
- Damping characteristics optimized for each truck and setup, providing a smoother ride
- Increased comfort in both on road and off-road conditions, especially over washboard and square-edge impacts
- More stable and more predictable handling
- Reduced front-end diving when cornering or braking
- Reduced rear-end bucking and lifting
- Increased damping and spring rate for better handling when towing or loading truck
- This configuration is for use with stock geometry and can accommodate 0 in. to 2 in. of lift with either stock or aftermarket upper control arms.
- Ride height is preset from our factory at approximately 1.5 in. of lift for a stock truck with stock tires, actual ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used