IMPORTANT: Compatible with Factory Rear Air Suspension Only
Carli Suspension's 2.5" Leveling System for the 2014-2018 Ram 2500 equipped with air ride utilizes Fox Shocks and delivers 50" more suspension travel than the stock Ram 2500.
This system is designed for the customer that keeps their truck on the road with an eye for quality and appreciation for bang-for-their-buck. At the heart of this system is a 2.5” lift, Linear Rate Coil Spring paired to matched travel Fox 2.0” IFP Shocks that have been custom tuned, in house, for superior ride quality and handling SPECIFICALLY to the air-ride truck. The tuning in these shocks is completely different than those offered for the coil spring trucks. The included Adjustable track bar centers the axle to the frame.
FITMENT: RAM 2.5" Leveling System, Diesel, 2014-18 2500 Base Kit
|Front Lift||Rear Lift||Front Travel||Rear Travel||Shock Diameter||Tire Fitment|
|2.5"||1"||9"||9"||2.0"||35" x 12.5"|
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DLRC-14-LVL-D: Leveling Front Coils
- CS-DLEVELSPKG-14-D-AR: Front and Rear Fox 2.0 Shocks, Custom Tuned, Air Ride Specific
- CS-DATB-1419: RAM Adjustable Track Bar, 2014/2019
- CS-DAR-14-LVL-BLOCK: Airbag Spacer, Leveling Configuration
- CS-DRBD-1.875: Rear Bump Stop Drop, 1-7/8"
- CS-DAR-14-LVL-LINK: 2014+ RAM 2500 Extended Sensor Link, Leveling Configuration
WHEELS AND TIRE INFO:
Carli recommends a 35” tire on a wheel that’s no more than 9” wide with 5.5”-6” Backspace. An 18” diameter wheel will be best to ensure optimal ride quality (more rubber = better small bump compliance) and an unloaded tire pressure of 45F/40R is recommended. The addition of a Carli Low-Mount Steering Stabilizer is recommended for any tire over factory size.