Signature Shock Tuning for the 3rd Generation, Diesel Equipped Ram trucks (2013-2018 Ram 3500). 2.0″ Remote Reservoir Shocks provide users with a comfortable, entry level off-road capability paired with a controlled, vastly improved on-road ride.
- Front Lift: 3.25"
- Rear Lift: 0.5-2"
- Front Travel: 9.6"
- Rear Travel: 13"
- Shock Diameter: 2.0
- Tire Fitment: 37"x12.50
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- CS-DFBD-1: Front Bump Drops
- CS-DLRC-14-D: Front Linear-Rate Coil Springs
- CS-DATB-1419: Front Track Bar
- CS-DRAD-14: Radius Arm Drops
- CS-DCM-20-HK: Transmission Crossmember, Extended Hardware Kit
- CS-DBC20SPKG-13-D: Carli Tuned Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Shocks, Front and Rear, Reservoir Mounts
- SWAY BAR SELECTION
- SWAY BAR DROPS-CS-DSBD-14
- In-house machined billet aluminum
- Hard-Anodized for corrosion resistance
- Correct factory sway bar geometry on 3" Lift
- TORSION SWAY BAR-CS-DTSB3-1419
- Easily the best "bang for the buck" upgrade for ride quality
- Allows front suspension to move freely without giving up control
- Requires removal of electronic sway bar on Power Wagons
- REAR LEAF SPRING SELECTION
- PROGRESSIVE ADD-A-PACK, DIESEL, 1" LIFT-CS-DPAP-03-D
- Replaces lower overload spring
- More predictability and Spring Progression Keeps Tires Planted
- 1" lift matches to our 3" front systems
- Includes U-Bolts and Center Pins
- Will NOT fit 2013+ 3500 with Factory Air-Assist
- PROGRESSIVE LEAF SPRINGS, DIESEL, 2" LIFT-CS-DFSP-13-D
- 2" rear lift maintains slight rear-hight stance with Carli 3" Systems
- Softens initial spring rate at ride height
- Minimizes axle wrap/wheel hop
- Reduces payload to "light" 3/4-ton capacity
- Capable of 15" of suspension travel with factory shackle
- Will NOT fit trucks that have factory air-assist
The Backcountry 2.0 system is designed for people seeking the best ride on and off-road on a budget; perfect for those that want to have a little dirt-road fun in their 8,500lb truck without losing the on-road ride quality or usability for which the truck was designed. You’re no longer limited to the highway while gravel roads become uninteresting as you can drive them at speed with one hand on the wheel. Utilizing Fox 2.0” Remote Reservoir Shocks, we’ve developed a shock tune that delivers all around comfort and ride quality designed for on-road, in town, highway, towing/hauling as well as slow to mid speed off road use. The Fox 2.0s boast extruded aluminum construction with a clear anodizing for corrosion resistance, are fully rebuildable and are built with hour-glass bushings in the rod-ends. Fox builds these shocks with their legendary red shock oil that flows well down to -55* F. This system is our most popular, all around suspension system. It was tuned and rides best with our Full Progressive Leaf Springs and 18” wheels with 37” tires. Both of the aforementioned are recommended.
The Details: Your truck will sit 3”-3.5” higher in the front (cab configuration dependent) with 50% more suspension travel than the factory platform thanks to the taller, lighter rate coil springs. The rear is lifted 1”-2” via the customer’s choice of a Progressive Add-A-Pack or Full Progressive Leaf Pack. The Progressive Add-A-Pack maintains load capacity and replaces the factory overload with a 5-Leaf, progressive pack that changes the final rate of the spring pack keeping the rear planted while increasing traction and predictability. The optional Full Progressive Leaf Pack replaces the entire factory leaf spring assembly increasing travel and drastically increasing comfort (when compared to when compared to the factory springs or add-a-pack) throughout the entire usable travel stroke at the cost of a 15% payload reduction from a standard 2500.
When pairing added down-travel with the taller ride height, the position of the factory, front sway bar will need to be altered as well. For this, we offer two options; Billet Sway Bar Drop Brackets or the replacement Torsion Sway Bar. The Billet Drop Blocks shift the sway bar down and forward to ensure the factory end links cycle properly throughout the entire extended travel range. Carli’s optional Torsion sway bar removes the entire factory sway bar assembly replacing it with a torsion bar supported by fabricated drop brackets and delrin bushings. Fabricated sway bar arms and dual 5/8” FK heim end links round off the package. This is the single best bang for the buck, ride-quality upgrade offered by Carli Suspension.