Designed to increase the travel on your 2010-Current Toyota 4Runner Total Chaos's +3.5 Long Travel Kit is designed to give your 4Runner 13" of front travel
|Lift (in.)||Travel||Tire Size||Track Width Increase|
|3-4"||13" w/ 4WD||33" or 285||7"|
- DAKAR race proven IFS long travel system.
- 3.5" extended 4130 chromoly tubular upper arms bolt to factory control arm mounting locations.
- Upper and lower ball joints are replaced with 1" uniballs for maximum wheel travel and component strength.
- TOTAL CHAOS includes 1" I.D. uniballs that feature a heat treated stainless steel ball & heat treated stainless steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uniball's also features a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise.
- Boxed and internally gusseted 3.5" extended lower control arms bolt to factory mounting locations and are pre tabbed for dual shock capability.
- A secondary external bypass shock can be installed to increase dampening and tune-ability.
- Bolt on lower uniball adapters are CNC machined from billet steel and include shortened factory hardware for ease of installation.
- Spring rate options offer the ability to customize your ride for your specific application allowing you to custom tune the vehicle for specific terrain or desired performance.
- Adjustable limit strap clevis' are included so that you can properly limit the suspensions droop wheel travel and make necessary adjustments during the life of the limit strap.
- Stainless steel DOT braided brake lines, TC custom 17-4 stainless hi-misalignment spacers and all grade 8 mounting hardware is included.
- 2 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long lasting finish.
- Hand crafted in the U.S.A.
OPTIONAL HEIM PIVOT UPGRADE:
- TC includes 3/4" chromoly-lined heim joints for the pivots.
- 4130 chromoly tubing heim upper control arms are fully adjustable to allow maximum tuning of caster and camber.
- Zero bushing deflection.
- Fiberglass fenders are required.
- TC 4340 custom extended axles reuse factory inner and outer CV's to retain 4wd. (axles are sold separately and not included with the kit)
SDHQ: Built for Adventure
Experience American-made excellence from SDHQ, your fellow off-road enthusiasts. We take pride in crafting high-quality, custom products right at our headquarters for unparalleled performance and durability.
Check out what 'SDHQ Built' means for us as well as our customers: